The DepEd Vision
We dream of Filipinos
who passionately love their country
and whose values and competencies
enable them to realize their full potential
and contribute meaningfully to building the nation.
As a learner-centered public institution,
the Department of Education
continuously improves itself
to better serve its stakeholders.
The DepEd Mission
To protect and promote the right of every Filipino to quality, equitable, culture-based, and complete basic education where:
Students learn in a child-friendly, gender-sensitive, safe, and motivating environment.
Teachers facilitate learning and constantly nurture every learner.
Administrators and staff, as stewards of the institution, ensure an enabling and supportive environment for effective learning to happen.
Family, community, and other stakeholders are actively engaged and share responsibility for developing life-long learners.
Our Core Values
The Schools Division Office of Makati, a government agency, responsible for the delivery of accessible, relevant, and quality basic education for all.
It is committed to provide quality education services geared towards the holistic development of the 21st century Filipino learners.
We are committed to Quality Management System through our guiding principles to:
• Serve its customers and stakeholders with Honesty, Integrity, and Nurturing the Practice of Excellence in Public Service;
• Improve customers satisfaction by providing them with quality educational services with high degree of professionalism;
• Engage its people in maximizing opportunities and enhancing best practices at all levels;
• Act efficiently and effectively on customers request with transparency and urgency of action;
• Comply with applicable legal and relevant requirements; and
• Improve continually the Quality Management System.